Annual Tuition & Fees 2017-2018
|PRESCHOOL (3 – 4 years old)||KINDERGARTEN||ELEMENTARY (Grade 1 – Grade 5)||SECONDARY (Grade 6 – Grade 12)|
|Tuition||Rp. 44,200,000||Rp. 155,400,000||Rp. 182,600,000||Rp. 198,200,000|
|Capital Levy Fee||Rp. 10,200,000||Rp. 20,400,000||Rp. 20,400,000||Rp. 20,400,000|
|Total*||Rp. 54,400,000||Rp. 175,800,000||Rp. 203,000,000||Rp 218,600,000|
* In the event of extreme currency fluctuations, prices are subject to change at any time without notice.
* Prices subject to change after August 10, 2017
Please Be Advised:
- If you pay your full year’s tuition and fees by April 28, 2017 you will receive a 5% “early bird” discount off your tuition for the upcoming school year; or if you pay your full year’s tuition and fees by June 30, 2017, you will receive a 3% “early bird” discount off your tuition for the upcoming school year (NOTE: fees are not discounted).
- Students brand new to BAIS pay a one-time only “new-student registration fee” of Rp. 3,000,000.
- The enrollment deposit and “new student registration fee” is non-refundable and is due upon acceptance to BAIS
- The reenrollment deposit is non-refundable.
- The capital fee is a non-refundable yearly payment which is used to maintain and develop the BAIS facilities.
- All yearly fees are included in the first payment for tuition. The first payment is due before the first day of attendance at BAIS.
- For students registering after school begins, the registration fee is upon acceptance and the balance of the tuition and fee payments must be completed before the first day of attendance at BAIS.
- 12th grade students must pay a Rp. 2,500,000 graduation fee.
- Students who require supplementary LEP English language instruction will be assessed an additional yearly fee of Rp. 10,500,000.
- Please see the current Parent Student Handbook for further explanation on the BAIS financial policies. The Chief Financial Officer is available to answer your questions on the BAIS tuition, fees and payment options.
- Tuition payment options are available as follows:
- For Indonesian Rupiah cash payments, please pay directly to the BAIS Finance Office during office hours. BAIS accepts cash payments between 7:45 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- For bank transfers please pay directly to the BAIS bank account with full detailed information regarding the student’s name and grade in the information section of the bank form. The school requires that all payments be received in full into the school’s bank account before the first day of school. The bank account information is the following:
Bank Name:PT Bank Permata
Bank Address: Jalan Merdeka No. 66, Bandung
Account Name: Yayasan Bandung Alliance Intercultural S
Account #: 809-01-8415
Swift Code: BBBAIDJA
Please note that BAIS does not accept Giros, Checks, or ATM transfers as a payment method. If you have any questions please contact the Finance team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Delinquent Tuition Payment Penalties
Parents may choose tuition payments of one year (remember the “early bird” discount), or by semester (without penalties). Tuition and fees must be received at the destination mentioned above before or on the due date. A late fee of Rp. 700,000 or 2% per month (whichever is greater) will thereafter be applied to any outstanding account balances. Parents are responsible for transfer delays and/or transfer costs. Accounts more than 30 days delinquent without prior notification and approval may result in suspension of the student from school until suitable arrangements have been made to bring the account current. It is the responsibility of the parents to make arrangements with the Chief Financial Officer when bills are not paid.
Withdrawal from BAIS for any reason must be transacted through the school’s front office by the parent or guardian. The notice must be given to the front office at least 14 days before the student’s last day of school. A withdrawal form must be completed. The form can be picked up at the front office. All monies owed the school must be paid before the withdrawal is complete and records can be released. Upon early withdrawal from BAIS, tuition will be refunded according to the number of schools days attended that semester as follows: up through the 20th school day of the semester a 50% refund will be given; from the 21st school day through the 39th school day a 25% refund will be given; from the 40th school day to the end of the semester no refund will be given. All fees are non-refundable. See the “Withdrawal/Refund Policy” under the Finance section and “Withdrawal Procedures” under the Admissions section of BAIS Parent- Student Handbook for further information.
Download this page as PDF for printing purposes: 2016-2017 BAIS Annual Tuition Fees